|Ghost on a Stick Arrangement|
Great for tabletop decor
It's easy and fun, and you can get the materials inexpensively from your local craft store. If you click play on the video below, the Ghost on a Stick Guy will tell you exactly how to do it.
- A Styrofoam ball
- Some fabric
- Some tape (or glue)
- A black marker
- A stick, of course
|That Ghost on a Stick Guy|
- Stick your stick into your Styrofoam ball (If you're a kid or a clumsy adult, you may need a little help.)
- Tape it into place, or glue it if you prefer.
- Drape some fabric on top. Preferably white--you know, for a ghost. (I used an old tee shirt)
- Draw on a face--a face, a smile, or just the eyes if you choose.
- For an interesting look, layer some sheer colorful fabric on top of the white.
- Tie your fabric into place with a fabric strip, or use ribbon or yarn.
- Now wave your Ghost on a Stivk in the air and say, Boo, Boo, Boo!!
Just for Fun
Check out these cute kids doing their own version of "Ghost on a Stick- Electric Boogaloo."